If you would like to show your appreciation for my writing and work on this blog,
If you would like to support my work because it is important. More important than ever that strong open-hearted voices be heard.
Here are five things you can do. Choose what feels authentic to you:
1. Send one of your favourite articles (see suggestions below) by email to friends, family, or colleagues who you think might appreciate my work and suggest they subscribe to my weekly emails.
2. Post one of your favourite articles (see suggestions below) on your Facebook page with a personal note about why you read my work.
3. Post one of your favourite articles (see suggestions below) on a listserv or forum that you are a part of.
4. Share my work with a group or community you are a part of.
5. Give my book as a holiday gift.
Thank you for your support. It matters.
Here are some of the most popular posts on this blog – they would be good links to share with friends or on Facebook:
How to prepare for your therapy session
What it feels like to change
Guess what happened in therapy today
When I finish grieving
Are you projecting? And why this is crucial right now
Being who you are in December